Meet the Clinicians
We specialize in the treatment of infants and children with complex medical issues and needs, including but not limited to prematurity, autism, Trisomy 21, cystic fibrosis, cancer, sickle cell disease, cerebral palsy, learning disorders, neurodegenerative disorders, additional genetic syndromes, and other rare diseases.
Eric D. Baum, MD, FAAP
All medical and surgical aspects of Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
David Karas, MD
All facets of Pediatric Otolaryngology Particularly, Airway problems, Tonsil and Adenoid Disease, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Head and Neck Masses, Sinus Disease and Chronic Ear Drainage.
- Fellowship: University of Washington/Seattle Children’s Hospital- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Surgical Internship and Otolaryngology Residency, University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Rounak B. Rawal, MD
Pediatric Cochlear Implantation, Hearing Loss, and Skull Base Surgery
- Fellowship: Boston Children’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Pediatric Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Residency: University of North Carolina Hospitals, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- M.D: Boston University School of Medicine
Lisa Gagnon, APRN-BC
Lisa Gagnon is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner who has now dedicated her clinical practice to pediatric otolaryngology. Lisa, in addition to her clinical role, facilitates and coordinates research proposals and projects for our practice.
- Boston College, Post masters Nurse Practitioner
- Yale University, Masters in Pediatric Nursing
- Univ of Connecticut, Bachelor of Nursing
Wendy L. Mackey, APRN-BC, CORLN
Wendy specializes in the care and treatment of ear nose and throat disease in children. She has a special interest in the care of children with tracheostomies, hearing issues, obstructive sleep apnea and patient and family education.
- Yale University- Masters in Pediatric Nursing
- Laurentian University, Sudbury, ON, Canada-Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Melissa Dzeidzic, APRN-BC, CORLN
Melissa has enjoyed a career in pediatric nursing for over 26 years. Presently her career focus has been providing specialized care to children and their families with otolaryngology medical and surgical needs.
- Northeastern University- MSN- pediatric nurse practitioner
- Boston College School of Nursing- BSN