What is Otolaryngology?
Otolaryngology (pronounced oh/toe/lair/in/goll/oh/jee) is a specialty pertaining to the medical and surgical management of patients with disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
Disorders and Procedures in Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Hearing Tests
- Nosebleeds (epistaxis)
- Newborn Hearing Screening
- Otitis Externa
- Thyroglossal Duct Cyst
- Tongue Tie
- Turbinate Surgery
- Tympanostomy Tubes
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Post Operative Instruction Sheets
- Care of the child following adenoidectomy
- Care of the child following placement of tympanostomy tubes
- Care of the child following tonsil and adenoid removal