Thank you to everyone who attended our 8th Annual Connecticut Pediatric Otolaryngology Symposium.
For CME certificates, please complete the evaluation at www.cine.med.com/certificates/pos2013.
If you would like to view the lectures presented at this years meeting, click on the lecture below.
- » Review of AAO Tympanostomy Tube Guidelines
- » Frenuloplasty
- » Esophageal Diseases in Children
- » Congenital Airway Disorders (not available)
- » Tympanoplasty
- » Case Study: Help, My Ears are Clogged
- » Case Study: My Child Has a Cyst in his Ear
- » Case Study- Non-surgical Treatment of Neonatal Ear Deformities
- » Case Study: Suppurative Labyrnthitis
- » Case Study: Laryngeal Cleft
SAVE THE DATE: 9TH ANNUAL PEDIATRIC OTOLARYNGOLOGY SYMPOSIUM
October 9th, 2014 4:00-8:30pm
Savin Rock Rock Conference Center
6 Rock Street, West Haven, Connecticut